Patient Resources: Get the Information, Access and Answers You Need
At the High Risk Pregnancy Center, we do everything in our power to make your patient experience with us relaxed and stress-free. That’s why we’ve created this Patient Resources section, your source for the new-patient forms, insurance information, answers and online resources you need.
Valuable, useful information from the High Risk Pregnancy Center.
We know that you have a lot of information to process as a pregnant mom, so we strive to make it as convenient as possible. Click the links below to find the info, answers and documents you’re looking for:
- Patient Portal – Log in to your account and access your health records through our patient portal and a convenient mobile-device app.
- Insurance – Find out if we accept your insurance as participating provider and learn about our policies on out-of-pocket costs, copays and more.
- Forms and Documents – Before you visit, save time by downloading and completing your paperwork and bringing it with you. Also, complete your Health History Interview online for optimal convenience and efficiency.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Get answers to the questions we’re most commonly asked.
- Online Resources – Get valuable, reliable information about pregnancy, high-risk pregnancy and other topics from organizations trusted by our team of leading specialists.